Thursday, April 17, 2014

Day 9. Year 4.

Well, I am officially irritated with myself. Bleh. Since I started this blog a few years ago, I've never once been more than a day behind. My apologies to you. I really appreciate you taking the time to read my blog, and am sorry that I haven't done any new posts in quite a while. I will be playing 'catch up' this week and trying to put out one in the morning and one in the evening...
I guess a good thing about me being behind is that even though I feel like autism dictates my life most of the time, we've packed a lot of stuff in this past week. Made a lot of memories. Had a lot of fun. Worked hard, played hard, and told autism... 'Ok, I get it. You are always around, but we will continue with our lives and work around you..' So even though I still ate, breathed, and slept autism, autism hasn't been my number one priority this week. But don't get me wrong... I could dissect every minute of the past week and come up with lots of things that autism did to try to throw a wrench into our lives and our memories. (And I might... I do have quite a few days to write...) Oh, also...  I realize that I am no where near as young as I think I am and that sleep is a very precious commodity that I can not do without. :)
Talking about playing "catch up" today makes me think of "ketchup"  because of the way Vicki pronounces it. So I think I will talk about ketchup for a minute. Ketchup reminds me a lot of Vicki. Ketchup is red. Vicki's favorite color is red. Ketchup adds flavor to food. Vicki adds flavor to life. Sometimes you don't even know what you are missing until you dip something in ketchup. And ketchup makes it that much better. Heinz ketchup is made in Pittsburgh. I am a Pittsburgh girl at heart; Pittsburgh will always be my home. I am a Vicki girl at heart; Vicki will always be my home. I always need to have ketchup in my fridge. I will always need Vicki in my life. She adds spice and flavor to every aspect of my life.
I'm glad to be back writing again. Sorry this one was so corny and short. Just like me. ;) xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment