Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 30. Year 3.

30 days. And on my final day writing... my internet connection is all messed up. I have attempted multiple times tonight to write and I keep getting disconnected... My phone is also messed up. :(  Maybe it's all the rain we've been getting that's leading to a not so good signal strength...maybe it's fate telling me I need to keep writing... :)  who knows. Whatever the reason, I need to extend my writing by 1 day. I am tired of seeing the little yellow box with the red exclamation point in it pop up and tell me I have no internet connection and that an error occurred while I was trying to save or publish my post.
And I have a lot to say tonight! How rude, internet connection. How rude. So.... until tomorrow my friends.... Silly technology. Please come back tomorrow night. Same time. Same place. For my 30th day of writing this year. For my little wrap up. And.....
I really need your help. To bring an idea of mine to life. So.... if you are willing to help me bring that beautiful smile to Vicki's face... please come back tomorrow and I will tell you how I hope to achieve that! And hopefully my internet connection errors will be all fixed by then too... how anti-climatic tonight.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment